How To Set Up Your Trumpet
1. Retrieve your trumpet case and set it on the floor in the area that you are going to be playing in.
2. Open your case, be to sure to open it the right side up to avoid dumping the contents in the case and potentially damaging any part of the instrument.
3. Pull out your mouth piece, and make sure you wash it every time before you play.
4. To clean your mouth piece, run it under warm water for a couple of seconds then give it 2 or 3 squirts of sterilizer spray, when your finished run it under warm water again and make sure to dry it with a paper towel.
5. When your done cleaning your mouthpiece, its time to put the trumpet together! Now there are only two parts of the trumpet; the the body and the mouthpiece, all you have to do is stick the mouthpiece into the body of the trumpet!
6. Make sure you don't push the mouthpiece into the trumpet to hard, otherwise it will most likely get stuck then will be very difficult to remove. Just lightly push it in and give it a twist! Now your all ready to play!